Kartell | Spoon Stool (Red)
Design Antonio Citterio, 2002
Made in Italy by Kartell
An original stool with an elastic form, as much in look as in function. The innovation of Spoon consists above all in the link between the seat and the central stem, achieved with a specially reinforced curve, which guarantees flexibility and comfort. In addition, thanks to a sophisticated design solution, the gas pump that is used to adjust the height from 22 to 30 inches, is perfectly built into the stem just as the handle used to work the mechanism is totally concealed inside the seat. Spoon fits perfectly into any environment, bathrooms, kitchens, bars, and fashionable restaurants with a non-conformist style.
Antonio Citterio has worked with various manufacturers in the field of industrial design since 1972. His designs have won many awards, which have included items in the museum of modern art’s permanent collection.
22" w | 22" d | 30-38" h | seat: 22-30 " h
- Color: Red (1 available in store for Pick up or Delivery)
- Spoon Stool by Kartell
- Designed by Antonio Citterio with Toan Nguyen
- An original stool that is elegantly functional. The innovation of
- Spoon consists mainly in attaching the seat to a central support with
- A specially reinforced curve that guarantees flexibility and comfort.
- Furthermore, because of a sophisticated design solution, the gas lift
- Pump adjusts to heights between 22.33 and 30" and is perfectly
- Integrated with the seat. Spoon lends itself well to counterstool